Prime Time Toddville
This is an easy to find puzzle cache, unlike some I’ll even give you the answers. The key then is requirements for logging it. They are as follows:
Pay particular attention to rule 3.
1. Your find must coincide with your STATBAR find count being a PRIME NUMBER.
2. You must document what your prime number is in your log.
3. (Supergoober you’ll love this part.) You must up load a screenshot or picture of the screen with your find showing PRIME TIME at the bottom the days caching logs of your stat page with your stat bar included indicating that your find achieved a prime number for the found total. Please see the example of how it should look, note that the example is not prime. Both items must be in the same picture!
This is best obtained by logging on to geocahing.com and clicking on your log in name in the upper right hand corner.
Please note that if you find more than one cache in a day, the first log of the day will be on top! Primetime must be THE BOTTOM ONE and the found total must be a prime number.
Now when you log your finds for a single date, the first entry is on top, the second is next, the third is below that, etc. So they're listed from top to bottom in the order you entered themthat day. When you take your screen shot, the PRIMETIME CACHE MUST be on the BOTTOM, and the find number MUST be a prime number. If this cache isn't logged as a prime, it won't count and I'll delete the find.
4. Your picture must be uploaded to your log within 24 hours of you placing the log or your log will be deleted.
5. Prime numbers may be used more than once.
6. The list of the 1st 1000 primes may be found at: http://primes.utm.edu/lists/small/1000.txt
7. For those with finds totaling greater than 7919(the 1000th prime number), a prime number checker can be found at: http://www.mste.uiuc.edu/html.f/resource/prime.html
I thought this would throw a sufficient monkey wrench into the local odds for FTFs. WRONG. GeoMarshall421 record find in less than 10 minutes. Congrats.
Please Visit our Other caches in the area
Easy, Cheesy, Lemon Squeezy
SWAP With Me