In Ontario, Canada
Size:  (not chosen)
How Geocaching Works
- This cache is temporarily unavailable. Read the logs below to read the status for this cache.
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Noseeumm will stump you, I Guarantee it.
Another Geocacher in the area said I should try placing a harder to find cache so here it is. Hope you enjoy the hunt if not the cache. When placed cache contained note book and pencil.
Always Remember to CITO.
If you can't find this one feel free to ask as we can check that it's still there fairly easily. You should be able to locate this cache in the winter time too, with some snowshoes and a lot of persistence, but it's not going to be easy.
Note: Please do log this even if you don't find it, I'd like to know how many people looked and didn't find it, thanks.
2nd Note: When replacing this cache after you have found it, It is vital that the cache is replaced exactualy as it was found. As this is a five and we want it to be as challenging for the next people who find it. If you are unsure of the cache placement, please contact us.
3rd Note: Noseeumm is NOT winter friendly!
Guvf bar'f whfg qvegl, fb ab Uvag vf tvira urer. Fbeel.
- No See Umm BeeSeveral little buttercup flowers are here, and as always they attract the occasional bumble bee.
- No See Umm Dear TracksWhere ever there's mud there's usually animal tracks that you can find. We found some fresh Deer tracks here.
- No See Umm StumpsThis little beaver dam area has had some help from mankind. The tell tale signs of chain sawed stumps are a give away.
- No See Umm TowerThis Communication tower is just up on top of the hill near this cache. I'm still waiting for them to put up a wireless transmitter/receiver for highspeed internet so I can crawl out from the dark ages here in Kearney.
Last Updated: on 5/15/2015 11:15:02 AM Pacific Daylight Time (6:15 PM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum