Welcome to Cacher Bingo!
Fill out your grid and claim this cache!
You pick the caches to fill your card!
THE GOAL IS CHALLENGE YOU TO ALL LEVELS OF CACHING BY HAVING YOU DO ONE CACHE IN EACH OF THE 9 TERRAIN LEVELS (with the same Difficulty level) OR ONE CACHE IN EACH OF THE 9 DIFFICULTY LEVELS (with the same Terrain level) OR A COMBINATION OF THE TWO (DIAGONALS). AFTER YOU HAVE DONE ALL 9, YOU HAVE BINGO AND CAN CLAIM THE FIND.
Cache is at the posted coordinates,
but you must read the cache page for requirements to log this cache!
The Difficulty is rated 5 due to the requirements of the cache, but the Terrain rating is for the Final.
This cache will be difficult either physically or mentally to give everyone's skills a test.
If you are a Puzzler then try for caches of increasing difficulty.
Are you a Hiker? Then the increasing terrain is your game!
If you are a true glutton for punishment then try the diagonal from 1/1 to 5/5.
Any Cache, Any Where, will get you there! This is not limited to caches placed in Wisconsin. That's just where the final is!
To log this cache you will have to list in your log the caches that you have done filling the Difficulty/Terrain grid in one of the following ways:
Any difficulty rating is acceptable!
Any terrain rating is acceptable!
ONLY ONE DIAGONAL IS NECESSARY!
from 1/1 to 5/5 or from 1/5 to 5/1!
know them, live them, love them
- Caches listed on Geocaching.com are the only caches valid for this challenge.
All caches claimed for this challenge must have been found on or after 1 July 2007. This is no longer a requirement!
- Physical caches only - They must contain a logbook. Virtual, webcam, Earth Caches and event caches do not qualify.
- You cannot claim a cache that you own.
- Revisiting previously found caches does not qualify.
- Qualifying caches MUST BE ACTIVE. Archived/disabled caches DO NOT QUALIFY unless they are archived/disabled AFTER you found them.
- This cache will not qualify as a find for Difficulty 5 and Terrain 2.5.
- You may not log this cache as a find until all requirements have been met for each individual. All invalid finds will be deleted.
- All accidental finds or non-qualifying logs WILL be deleted.
- HAVE FUN!
To Log this find you MUST list the qualifying finds in your log or a link to a bookmarked list with each of your selected caches labeled as to the Difficulty and the Terrain.
Here is an example of a Bookmarked list:
I'm doing this cache on the honor system. Please don't fudge to log it. If I have significant trouble I'll archive it.
The Geocache Notification Form has been submitted to of the Wisconsin DNR. Geocaches placed on Wisconsin Department of Natural Resource managed lands require permission by means of a notification form. Please print out a paper copy of the notification form, fill in all required information, then submit it to the land manager. The DNR Notification form and land manager information can be obtained at: http://www.wi-geocaching.com/hiding
Congratulations to FullStrut for the FTF! July 19, 2007