Omro Fitness Trail: Trail Head Offset Multi
In Wisconsin, United States
Size:  (not chosen)
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Welcome to the Omro Fitness Trail!
At the request of Paul Williams, Omro Middle School Principal and with permission from the school board, I have placed this cache on the Omro Fitness Trail to add another fun and healthy thing to do on your journey down the path
With a grant, a large number of generous donations, and a lot of volunteer effort a 2.2 mile trail was created that circles the 3 schools on the property. Along with geocaching and walking, there are 20 fitness stations installed with a wide variety of exercises to perform. Large signs describe and show how to do each exercise properly.
Click on the Fitness Trail link on the left side of this page for more info: Omro School District
Some notes about the fitness trail hides:
Bring the whole family down and enjoy the trail!
- Please do not cache during the following times: M-F 7am to 4pm, September 1 through the 2nd Friday in June.
- All caches are placed by request and with permission to be on school grounds.
- All of the hides are in area's that require very little if any bushwhacking, please tread lightly to keep the area open up to cacher visits.
- Please replace all hides as good or better than you found them without moving them from their location.
- If there is a problem with them, please leave a note here.
This is an easy off-set multi starting at the trailhead where you need to get some information off of the signs next to the gazebo. Parking is west roadside at N44 2.761 W88 44.656
To find the final:
On the signs, find the time you should check your heart rate for, multiply that by 15 and then add 627 to get ABC
Find the copyright year of the signs and subtract 1230 to get XYZ
Now replace the letters with your answers and go find it!
(No hints available.)
Last Updated: on 9/19/2014 1:27:38 PM Pacific Daylight Time (8:27 PM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum