Chopped wood? Chopped steak?
Chopped suey? Chopped motorbike?
1) Study the attributes.
2) Visit the listed coordinates.
3) Search for a clue and then write it down.
4) Follow the directions and then use the clue.
5) Find another clue and write it down.
6) Repeat Steps 4 & 5 until no more directions are given.
7) Find the cache and discover the answer!
a) Be familiar with doing an offset on your GPSr by moving the cursor, setting a goto, and then navigating to your destination.
b) Take your time and be watchful. You may be gone and out of sight for 1 to 2 hours, depending upon how much exploring is done.
c) Keep your eyes peeled for tracks, wildlife, and out of place objects.
d) There are some holes to watch out for as you pass through the bike-jumping area.
e) Look for the drier way to go such as under the pine trees and/or through the yaupons around the fringes of the wetter meadow areas.
f) Wear dry boots, long pants, and long-sleeved shirt.
g) Bringing along littler kids (under 8 or 9) may not be a good idea, due to the numerous trip hazards and jagged stumps.
h) Bring water and a stick may be helpful, plus trade items, bugs, and/or coins.
i) Look for and use the odd tunnels.
j) Please no spoilers in the logs.