THE CACHE LOG IS NOT LOCATED AT THE ABOVE COORDINATES.
WINNER OF JUNE 2008 CACHE OF THE MONTH!!!
There is no puzzle to solve but there is a optional act to perform. Only requirement though with the new Groundspeak rule is to sign the log. You may submit your Phoon Photo with your online log.
Upon arriving at the cache location, you will locate the statue. This will be the backdrop of your phoon photo. Strike the pose in front of the statue and have your accomplice capture the moment. Each person claiming the cache must phoon on film. Simply being the photographer will not get you this cache. The bonus is that you get to log a second find on this one if you can get a muggle to pose with you!
So...what's a phoon? Check it out at
Rules for the Phoon pose:
- Stand sideways to the camera. (A Phoon is always viewed from the side.)
- Bend your arms at the elbows. (Look like an athletic runner, not a ballerina.)
- Lift your rear elbow (not your hand) so that it is easy to see behind your back.
- Lean forward at the waist. This will help you look more energetic and will help you lift your rear ankle.
- Bend at the knee, the leg you're standing on.
- Lift your rear leg to a mid-stride running position.
- When possible, do not look at the camera and do not smile.
- Either arm can be the rear arm. Either leg can be the rear leg.
You may pheel a little phoolish, but just go out and have some phoon!
You may do this cache in any order, you must phoon, and you must find the container which is a small pill holder with a keyring. You may sign the logbook if muggle activity isn't too high. If you do, you will need to bring your own pencil. Access to the container portion of the cache is from a public sidewalk between two parking lots. I had multiple instances of muggling, so I had to make the hide tougher to keep it in place. A flashlight could help locate. If your GPS says it is in the Bay Valley Foods parking lot, don't listen to it. Thanks to the former plant manager, Dennis Bentley for permission to locate this on the property. You now know where I get the containers that have parfum d'pickles. Congratulations to Sir Frizz and Sir Keith for being the FTP. Take that, Dave!