WSQ 998 Alphabet of Cemeteries Challenge (Kaukauna
In Wisconsin, United States
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
In order to claim this Puzzle Cache you must complete the following requirements:
1. Log a find on a cemetery cache (from my Wisconsin bookmarks) for each letter of the alphabet. You can use a particular CACHE for only one letter. Note that some cemeteries have more than one cache.
2. The cache type may be traditional, multi, puzzle, virtual or earth. When found does not matter.
3. Create an alphabetical list for your find it logs as follows:
Cache Name - GC # - date found
4. Post a photo of yourself at one of the 26 cemeteries you use for this challenge. Specify clearly which cache location it is.
5. Post your found it log, alpha list of caches, and photo all at the same time. Anything else, and it will be deleted. Progress notes welcome.
For the purpose of which letter counts, ignore any repeated label (for example, WSQ, FOG, WCQ, WISQ, Spirit Quest, Old Cemeteries, Etched in Stone or Wisconsin Spirit Quest) (or others I do not mention or which have not appeared yet) and any numbers used in the cache title.
So, for WSQ 71 SCC Richmond - use Richmond.
For WSQ 790 St Francis - use St Francis (not F).
For WCQ Small Town Bison: Ashton - use Ashton.
Or an ordinary Bristol Cemetery Cache - use Bristol.
Finally, something like EIS - 21 you can not use.
For the letter X, you may use any cache, the name of which contains that letter.
The cache is at the posted coordinates.
(No hints available.)
Last Updated: on 2/24/2014 10:42:28 PM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) (6:42 AM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum