Wisconsin Alphabet of Places/Caches Challenge
In Wisconsin, United States
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
This is actually a double challenge - a cache for each letter of the alphabet, found in a city or town with the same name as in the cache.
So, a cache with the location in the title, such as Appleton Death Ray, A New Park in Branson, Camp Verde View, etc. is needed.
1. Twenty six caches, not less than 17 being located in Wisconsin.
2. Caches must be within the 48 continental United States.
3. Caches must be in a location with a Zip Code assigned to it. Or, another of saying this, it must have a P.O. building in town.
4. Caches can be found anytime, before this Challenge was published, or after. Active or archived acceptable.(Found - i.e., not your own).
5. Caches must be a traditional, multi, puzzle, virtual or earth.
6. Create your found it log as follows: City name(state) - cache name - and ZIP code.
Appleton (WI) - Appleton Death Ray - 54911
Branson (MO) - Another Park in Branson - 38423
Crandon(WI) - Crandon Dam - 55102
X ? - any name with that letter in it.
7. Cache owner is the final judge. ASK FIRST!
(No hints available.)
Last Updated: on 10/5/2013 4:22:11 PM Pacific Daylight Time (11:22 PM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum