South Bound Roadtrip
In Maryland, United States
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Relax and share your journey at this rest stop.
Currently, you are traveling South Bound on I-95. You are:
As you can see, the possibilities of the places you can visit from this small micro cache are large. Most people who find this cache are either on a road trip or have been on one.
- 18 miles from the DC boarder.
- Approximately 27 miles from Annapolis, MD.
- 30 miles from the Virginia Boarder
- 133 miles from Richmond, VA
- Approximately 240 miles from Virginia Beach, VA
- Approximately 360 miles from Raleigh, NC
- Approximately 460 miles from Myrtle Beach, NC
- Approximately 670 miles from Atlanta, GA
- Approximately 1,080 miles from Miami, FL
If you are on a trip, where is this road taking you to? If you are not on a trip, what was the final destination of a recent road trip you've been on?
Don't forget to bring a writing utensil to this cache.
While at this rest stop, you should stop and check out the other two caches here. Southbound Roach Motel(GCY7J7) and I-95 South MicroBreak(GC1P9HB).
Congratulations to jkti for the FTF. Congratulations to ras_oscar for the 100th find.
| Kid Friendly Lunchtime Cache No Poison Plants Nearby No Thorns
Available year-round Less than 500 ft. from car to cache
Accessible in Winter
Cactus / Spiney Plants Nearby Beware of Muggles! Bring a pen or pencil Park n Grab
Uvture guna lbhe gverf.
Last Updated: on 4/21/2014 1:36:38 PM Pacific Daylight Time (8:36 PM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum