Curse of the FTF # 1 (Marshall County)
In Iowa, United States
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
CONGRATULATIONS goes out to: jodiandallen for their FTF of this cache...
We don't think a stroller OR a wheel chair would be able to get to this one because of the terrain???
Watch your step as there are tall weeds, maybe branches etc.under the grass/weeds... Maybe some poison Ivy?? Please BYOP in case the enclosed one is AWOL.. :-) THIS should be a fairly quick P&G..
The container is a Decon so PLEASE make sure you have it shut OR the contents WILL get wet.. Make sure the strap holding the lid is NOT under the lid when trying to shut it.. THANKS..
This is a "cursed cache" for all First to Finders (FTF's)out there. If you are the FTF for a cache in this series and you choose to play, you are "cursed" , with the obligation to place another "Curse of the FTF" cache and therefore extending the series.
This concept is in play in Black Hawk Co., IA, Linn County, & Benton Co, Fredericksburg, VA , and Omaha, Nebraska. They all have a strong series running.
Guidelines for this series are below:
1. FTF'er should place the next cache in the series (The Curse of the FTF #) within 2 months Other wise the curse will prevent you from ever getting another FTF again!!! HA HA!!
2. You should only be a FTF for this series once. This spreads the FTF love around, and gives others a chance to play along.
3. Cache can be any type of cache (Puzzle, Multi, etc.).
4. You should include this set of guidelines in your listing for the series.
5. I would like to keep this series in the Marshall County area, but if you must step out side the line, you may do so.
6. If you are the FTF in this series and do not wish to Continue the game. PLEASE say so in your log entry. This will give the 2nd-TF, 3rd-TF, etc the option to continue the game.
NOTE to all who hunt FTF's in this series...
Reviewers have been instructed by Groundspeak not to approve caches that have a requirement to place additional cache or caches as a condition of logging the find. You can make a suggestion that the person do so, but it cannot be required.
Please include this note in your decription or your cache may not get approved!
Have Fun and enjoy!!!
(No hints available.)
Last Updated: on 12/18/2014 6:42:04 PM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) (2:42 AM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum