In Iowa, United States
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Just a little information about Dihydrogen Monoxide (DHMO)
DMHO is a colorless and odorless chemical compound, The components of which are found in a number of caustic, explosive and poisonous compounds such as Sulfuric Acid, Nitroglycerine and Ethyl Alcohol.
Each year, Dihydrogen Monoxide is a known causative component in many thousands of deaths and is a major contributor to millions upon millions of dollars in damage to property and the environment.
Some of the known perils of Dihydrogen Monoxide are:
* Death due to accidental inhalation of DHMO, even in small quantities.
* Prolonged exposure to solid DHMO causes severe tissue damage.
* Excessive ingestion has been linked to conditions of excessive sweating and urination.
* For those addicted to DHMO getting DHMO out of their systems always results in death.
* DHMO is a major component of acid rain.
* Gaseous DHMO can cause severe burns.
* Contributes to soil erosion.
* Leads to corrosion and oxidation of many metals.
* Contamination of electrical systems often causes short-circuits.
* Exposure decreases effectiveness of automobile brakes.
* Found in biopsies of pre-cancerous tumors and lesions.
* Often associated with killer cyclones in the U.S. Midwest and elsewhere.
* Researchers have confirmed that DMHO was mainly responsible for the strength of Hurricane Katrina in 2005.
* Thermal variations in DHMO are a suspected contributor to the El Nino weather effect.
* Has been found in excised tumors of terminal cancer patients.
* It existence has been confirmed in nearly every Elementary school in the country.
You are looking for a container of this deadly chemical. Good luck, have fun and be safe!
Or pnershy nobhg jung lbh PVGB.
Last Updated: on 10/2/2014 1:29:35 PM Pacific Daylight Time (8:29 PM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum