Curse of the FTF #3 (Marshall County)
In Iowa, United States
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Curse of the FTF #3 (Marshall County). The trails here can be hard to follow so be ready for an adventure. Watch out for Bear!
This is a "cursed cache" for all First to Finders (FTF's)out there. If you are the FTF for a cache in this series and you choose to play, you are "cursed" , with the obligation to place another "Curse of the FTF" cache and therefore extending the series.
This concept is in play in Black Hawk Co., IA, Linn County, & Benton Co, Fredericksburg, VA , and Omaha, Nebraska. They all have a strong series running.
Guidelines for this series are below:
1. FTF'er should place the next cache in the series (The Curse of the FTF #) within 2 months Other wise the curse will prevent you from ever getting another FTF again!!! HA HA!!
2. You should only be a FTF for this series once. This spreads the FTF love around, and gives others a chance to play along.
3. Cache can be any type of cache (Puzzle, Multi, etc.).
4. You should include this set of guidelines in your listing for the series.
5. I would like to keep this series in the Marshall County area, but if you must step out side the line, you may do so.
6. If you are the FTF in this series and do not wish to Continue the game. PLEASE say so in your log entry. This will give the 2nd-TF, 3rd-TF, etc the option to continue the game.
NOTE to all who hunt FTF's in this series...
Reviewers have been instructed by Groundspeak not to approve caches that have a requirement to place additional cache or caches as a condition of logging the find. You can make a suggestion that the person do so, but it cannot be required.
Please include this note in your decription or your cache may not get approved!
Have Fun and enjoy!!!
Please bring a pencil just in case as you won't want to do the hike twice. Original cache includes the following for trade: gold necklace, yellow car, bracelet, basketball bouncy ball, orange jeep, and blue stunt car.
I dropped off Alien Life Form (ALF) (Traveler Tag #T1035D) here. Please help move it along!
Nzzb obk- ybbx sbe n havdhr gerr
Last Updated: on 5/28/2014 7:32:07 PM Pacific Daylight Time (2:32 AM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum