A Chicago Landmark!
The Reebie Storage Warehouse was built for the Reebie Storage and Moving Company in Chicago, Illinois, in 1922.
It is a widely recognized example of Egyptian Revival architecture. It was named to the National Register of Historic Places on March 21, 1979, and was designated a Chicago Landmark on September 1, 1999.
Architect George Kingsley and sculptor Fritz Albert designed the warehouse. Albert was responsible for the exterior's terra cotta ornamentation.
The moving company founders, John and William Reebie, are represented by the two statues of Ramses II that flank the main entrance.
Location Tweaked using Google Aerial View