Sign In | Create Account
Sign in with Facebook
Geocaching > Hide and Seek A Geocache > Geocache Details
Related Web Page
1. Obtain a Georgia State Park GeoTour PassPort from any park or historic site or download a PDF from GaParksGeocaching.com
2. Go to Geocaching.com create a log-in and find the GPS coordinates and more information for the Georgia State Parks GeoTour locations.
3. Start your search and locate one or all caches using a hand-held GPS unit. The cache containers are sealed ammo boxes labeled as a Georgia State Parks & Historic Sites geocache. Caches are located in 42 Georgia state parks and state historic parks.
4. When you find a GeoTour cache, log your name and any comments on the logbook inside the cache and stamp your PassPort grid sheet with the unique stamp for that specific park.
5. Be sure to follow the Leave No Trace guidelines –GeorgiaStateParks.org/LeaveNoTrace
6. Follow the Traveling Gophers. There are 58 Georgia State Park & Historic Sites TravelBugs® moving around the country. Click here to see where the travel gopher for this park is now. Be on the lookout for them and help them get to a new destination.
8. Find one of the “endangered” gopher stuffed toys in 10 of the caches and it’s yours to keep and protect.
9. Complete specific numbers of caches to get a custom Geo-Coin. Bring your stamped PassPort into the park’s Visitor Center and receive a voucher for your coin.
Bronze Bonus Cache page
Silver Bonus Cache page
Gold Bonus Cache page
Park: (478) 763-2759
Lodges/Cabins/Yurts/Camp Reservations: (800) 864-7275
(No hints available.)
What are Attributes?
Advertising with Us
View all Trackables
View past Trackables
What are Trackable Items?
View all 66 bookmark lists...
503 3 15 1
View Logbook | View the Image Gallery of 118 images
**Warning! Spoilers may be included in the descriptions or links.
Current Time: 11/23/2014 2:24:02 PM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) (10:24 PM GMT)Last Updated: 2014-11-23T22:22:20Z on 11/23/2014 2:22:20 PM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) (10:22 PM GMT) Rendered From:UnknownCoordinates are in the WGS84 datum