Scary Roads!!! Night Cache
In Illinois, United States
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
This cache will take you to what made 'Streets Of Fears' Top 10. There are many stories that go along with the roads you will be on... When you do this Night Cache you will find out what was said to happen long ago & also what experiences have occurred in the present. This multi is ONLY able to be done at night & you will have to drive to each stage. Bring along a flashlight, extra batteries (just in case), a camera with a flash & It would be a good idea to have a pad of paper with a writing tool, unless you have a good memory. You will be around some houses at times, so please be stealthy & respectful. Now Let the fun begin!! The coordinates are going to take you to the area of the 1st cache. Once there, shine your light around to locate a firetack. At the firetack location, search for the cache & from then on you will know what to do. DO NOT enter the place that the 1st cache is located near!!! It is patrolled & around Halloween it seems to be monitored more than usual. Please read what's inside the caches so you know what has to be done. If you want to, take a picture... maybe you'll find something in the pics later on or just post some of you & your group doing this cache :D Please put all caches back the way you found them & feel free to camo them better, so the muggles don't find them in the light of day! We have had many caches come up missing since we've put out this cache :( Hope you have fun & Be Careful!!! You are near roads!!! =^.^= Congrats to MadEwokHerd & Mr. Voila for being the 1st to find & finish!!!
Lbh jvyy arrq gb qrpbqr pyhrf gung ner rapelcgrq, fb or fher lbh unir gur qrpelcgvba xrl unaql. Nyfb..lbh jvyy arrq gb xabj jung n svergnpx vf.... 3 bs gur fgntrf unir bar
- Biker CachersOur friends, The Biker Cachers tested this out for us & this is a structure where we had cachers take a picture if they wanted to, ( which is no longer there) when we 1st put out the cache.
- CatharsisJB & SageInThyme82Here is a picture from CatharsisJB & SageInThyme82... There is the structure that is no longer there. The place where this structure was, had a lot of problems with vandalism, which is very sad :( Happy to report that some restoration has been going on!)... The end is different now, from when we 1st put the cache out... & You'll just have to go out & finish it to find out where we're talking about :D
- FTF! WOOhOO!!!!MadEwokHerd & Mr. VoilaWoohoo to MadEwokHerd & Mr. Voila for 1st to find!!! There was a chance of rain that night, but they were prepared :D
- MadEwokHerd & Mr. VoilaMadEwokHerd & Mr. Voila FTF!
- MadEwokHerd & Mr.VoilaMadEwokHerd & Mr. Voila FTF!
Last Updated: on 11/12/2014 5:28:58 PM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) (1:28 AM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum