This easy terrain/difficulty cache is located at the busy junction of WIS-29 and WIS-13. This is a great place to make a pit stop on a road trip.
The cache container is a regular size tupperware container. When placed, it contained a log book, pen, 6 trackables and some small trading items. This is a travel bug hotel, so the main purpose of this cache is to help travel bugs complete their missions. There are some items that are not trackable in the cache as well.
Here are some guidelines for trackable items:
- If you don't plan on logging your visit online or visiting another cache in the near future, please don't take one!
- Please try to select travel bugs according to their mission. For instance, one bug's goal might be to travel west. If you were traveling east, you should not take this bug!
- Even if you decide not to take any, you can still write down the tracking numbers of the trackables and log them as "Discovered". They will still count towards your total.
- Try not to keep travel bugs for more than one month. It can be very frustrating when a cacher keeps your bug/coin for a long time when it could be traveling the world!
- BE SURE to track the bugs at www.geocaching.com/track.
See a list of trackables that have been missing from this cache HERE.
Thanks to everyone that has given a favorite point to this cache! It is among the top 20 most favorited in Wisconsin thanks to you. We really appreciate your appreciation!
Congratulations to happycampers523 on the FTF! The frequent flyer award goes to WorldServer. She has visited this cache more times than I have.
As always, remember to:
Permission for the cache placement and camouflage job granted by the property owner.