To redeem prizes you must submit a completed GeoTour Passport. Download & print a Passport from our website or stop by the Visitor Center or Chamber of Commerce located in Brenham at 115 West Main or 314 South Austin, respectively.
- Find 10 caches to win a geocaching pen!
- Collect 25+ points to win a trackable Birthplace of Texas Geocoin & proxy!
- Be the FIRST to FIND all 28 caches & you'll win a handcrafted treasure box!
- Be the FIRST to FINISH & you'll win a bigger handcrafted treasure box!
- Find all 28 caches & decrypt the message to get another GeoTreasure!
Learn more about the Birthplace of Texas GeoTour at VisitBrenhamTexas.com!
This is cache # 13. Record the code letter found inside the cache container in box # 13 on your Passport. This is your proof that you found the cache. The letter could be anywhere within the container or log sheet and will look like this: "A" where A = any letter or number found in the container.
Cache is small but can still hold a few treasures and log. Bring your own pen.
Located at the oldest continually operating cotton gin in the nation! The Texas Cotton Gin Museum is open Tues-Sat from 10-4 and tours of the gin are given at 10am and 2pm. Stop in and learn all the things you didn't know about cotton.