Wisconsin Traveller's Challenge
In Wisconsin, United States
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
How well do you know Wisconsin? How much traveling do you do? This is a level 5 difficulty cache. It involves not only finding a number of other caches, but also a lot of paperwork.
This Challenge requires you to find 100 different caches to fit the following categories.
10 caches with a person's name in the title. (Lake Helen)
10 caches with a food in the title. (Apples on the Ledge)
10 caches with a county name in the title. (Racine's own..)
10 caches with a color in the title. (Ole Blue)
10 caches with a critter in the title. (Snake Hill Cache)
10 caches with initials in the title. (WSQ, IAT, WWF, AOC, etc)
10 caches with numbers in the title. (Canine Cache, or Battleship J9)
10 caches with a city name in the title. (Appleton Death Ray)
10 caches with a park name in the title. (Miller Park Cache #1)
10 caches with a body of water in the title. (Bear Lake View)
1. Caches from a series can only be used once in any category.
2. Numbers can be 3, three or third, etc.
3. You can not repeat any name/word in any category.
4. The Park and Water caches must include the appropriate word in the cache title.
5. Only caches in Wisconsin count. Can be found at any time, and may be archived.
6. Include an appropriate list in your found log.
7. Cache is at the posted coordinates.
(No hints available.)
Last Updated: on 10/23/2014 8:31:40 PM Pacific Daylight Time (3:31 AM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum