There are six different sizes of containers currently used by geocaching.com. The challenge of this cache is to find all six sizes of containers in the same day.
The six container sizes are:
Here are the rules:
1) All previous finds count.
2) All finds must be in Iowa.
3) Any type of cache may count. For example, virtual caches or earthcaches are sometimes listed as "other" or "not chosen."
4) You must find at least one cache of each of the six containers in one day. One day is defined as a calendar day from midnight to midnight - not any 24 hour period.
5) You cannot sign the log in the cache before you qualify. All log entries must be made on the same day, or after your "busy day."
6) This cache can count toward your six.
7) You may have more than one "busy" day in your past, but you may only log one find.
8) When you log a find, either include the six qualifying containers in a list in your log, or create a bookmark listing. If you enter the six in your log, please include the cache name, the GC code, and the date found. Any proof submitted from GSAK will not be permitted.
I will verify all finds and will delete logs that do not meet the requirements.
My busy container day:
Special thanks to Repmul. His cache One Busy Day Challenge: Iowa (GC252QX) was the inspiration for this challenge.
Congrats to c_dog for FTF!
A good way to see if you qualify is to upload your .gpx file of your finds to www.mygeocachingprofile.com. It is a free site and will show your results without special work by you.