Linn County has a rich and thriving geocaching community with hundreds of caches hidden throughout the county. This is a chance to reflect on past finds, or go for some new finds.
You must find or have found 26 caches in Linn county, Iowa, each cache name beginning with a different letter of the alphabet.
Here are the rules:
1) All previous finds count.
2) All qualifying finds must be in Linn County, Iowa.
3) If a cache name starts with "A" or "The," then it counts for the letter "A" or "T."
4) If a cache name starts with a number or symbol, then it does not count for this challenge.
5) Only the posted coordinates count for following the county limit. If various stages of a puzzle cache or multi cross county lines, it qualifies only if the posted coordinates are within the county.
6) Only finds count. You may not count any hides of your own.
7) You may not count this cache for the letter "L." You will find 27 total caches when you log a find for this cache.
You may choose one of two ways to share your qualifying list of caches:
1) Create a bookmark listing and make the listing public. Be sure to include this cache in the bookmark list. Only premium members are allowed to create bookmark listings.
2) List the qualifying caches in your found log. Please do this alphabetically by cache name. Include the GC # and the date found.
I will be checking found logs to verify you qualify for the find.
Congrats to The Weasel for FTF