In Iowa, United States
How Geocaching Works
- This cache is temporarily unavailable. Read the logs below to read the status for this cache.
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
The container you are looking for is a "Recycled" 200 Amp fuse.This fuse came out of a 100 Horse Power motor. The fuse blew when the windings of the motor shorted out. I was asked to "Recycle" the fuse so here it is. I'm not sure if this is what they had in mind when they said recycle it , but the definition of "Recycle" in the Webster's dictionary is...
1) To put through a cycle again.
2) To recover useful materials from.
3) To use again instead of discarding.
4) To recondition and adapt to a new use.
There you go! I just reconditioned and adapted to a new use.
The top is the only part that should be removed to sign the log. Just remove the bolt and gently pull the top off. Please replace top when you are done signing the log.
(No hints available.)
Last Updated: on 5/2/2014 9:35:14 PM Pacific Daylight Time (4:35 AM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum