Film Can under a Lamp Post Skirt
In Tennessee, United States
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
About the cache:
The cache is a film can under a lamp post skirt.
Yes, it is a mystery cache but it is intended to be very simple. You may obtain the coordinates from here.
You can check your answers for this puzzle here.
Once you obtain the coordinates, use the coordinates to find the lamp post skirt. Once you find the lamp post skirt, look under it. If you look under the lamp post skirt, you will see a film can. That's the cache. Just to be clear, the cache is a film can under a lamp post skirt.
- There are steep cliffs in the area. There is no need to go near the cliffs.
- Daylight hours only. You must be out by sunset. (TVA policy)
- As with any outdoor activity, be aware of dangerous plants and animals.
- You'll want to stay on the trail until you are nearly within 100 feet or so of the cache.
- Check the provided parking waypoints to decide your approach.
Special thanks to tn hillbilly for some pre-hide assistance.
Lrf, vg ERNYYL VF n svyz pna haqre n ynzc cbfg fxveg.
Last Updated: on 8/23/2015 5:38:18 AM Pacific Daylight Time (12:38 PM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum