Pining For The Old Days
In Iowa, United States
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
As kids, the H&W semis would roar down Central Avenue past Holy Ghost School. They were headquartered in the red brick buildings near the cache. The buildings were first known as the Dubuque Brewery and Malting Company. The company brewed over 300,000 barrels of beer annually. In 1916 the brewery closed due to Prohibition.
Bring a pen. A tweezers would help.
N cneg bs angher.
Last Updated: on 2/23/2014 9:19:59 PM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) (5:19 AM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum