The Steaks Challenge - Attribute This(Arkansas)
In Arkansas, United States
Size:  (not chosen)
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
This cache IS a Challenge Cache, and shall be achieved as such.
What are all thoseAttributes about?
"Have you ever wondered why people put attributes on their caches? It is to help the finder make sure they are prepared for the cache. Are you Prepared? Welcome to a new type of Challenge Cache.
- Each cache you find for this challenge must have Attributes Specified.
- Each cache can only count toward One Attribute. if you want, you can say Why you chose that Attribute for each cache for the challenge.
- This cache CAN be found Twice(ONLY). Once for completing the challenge(with ALL your finds), and Once with All your finds ONLY in Arkansas.
- All attributes are required(Except the Lost and Found Attribute) to complete with all your finds. Only those available in AR are required for in AR
- For a find to be valid, it MUST be on the geocaching.com site.
- IF there is a "Members Only" caches that you wish to use, please contact one of the Premium Members that is in that area. They may accompany you to the cache and assist you with the find.
- Only the Required/Allowed/Yes/Present icons will count for this challenge.All attributes are required for the overall challenge with the exception of Maintenance Required, and Lost and Found. I have put the Negative attributes up for those that are not available in AR (yet).
- As new Attributes are made, there is a 60 Day Grandfathering period in which you do not need to find the new attributes. After that period, new attributes WILL count toward this challenge.
- All Finds prior to the publishing of this cache ARE Acceptable for completing this challenge.
- If you own a cache, Please do not include your Placed caches in the challenge.
- Any changes to the above rules will be accompanied by a Note by the owner, so Please add this cache to your Watchlist.
- If there becomes over 100 Attributes, you only need to find the 100 closest to you.
I Will Highly Recommend that you start a Bookmark list to track your progress. Of course, Link this cache into your Bookmark list and post notes Here as your getting close. Once you have met the above requirements, Make sure your Bookmark List is Public so that I may verify it, and find the cache.
IF you would like to set up a challenge cache like this in Your State, Contact eagsc7, and he'll help you out as much as he can! "
(No hints available.)
Last Updated: on 10/30/2014 4:02:34 PM Pacific Daylight Time (11:02 PM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum