In California, United States
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Very easy access but low risk of accidental discovery. I hope this cache starts people on some new hobbies.
A medium sized storage container - clear w/ white top.
This is a hobby/craft cache.
1 late addition - a multi facated red polished rock about 1 Lb found in the "Engle Rock" cache today 2/23/02. I think it is the Engle Rock that the cache creator wanted to be a hitch hiker. So... Send it on its way.
- 4 wheat pennies (coin collecting)
- 2 square nails (metal detecting)
- 1 die cast car (metal detecting)
- 1 vial of gold dust (gold panning)
- 1 Deck magic trick cards (magic)
- 1 long lasting bubbles (fun stuff)
- 1 personal strobe light (bargain shopping)
- 3 bead projects (beading)
- 1 Filmo clay wizzard (sculpture)
- 1 pad and pen for logging (please leave)
Note: This cache has been repaired and renewed. Please ignore comments in the logs that follow regarding a cracked container and water logged contents.
Lbh ner va gur evtug cynpr vs lbh frr gur ovt zbhaq qbja gur ebnq. Ab srapr ubccvat vf erdhverq.
Last Updated: on 11/11/2013 9:32:40 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) (5:32 PM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum