What Happpens When You Get Old!
In Wisconsin, United States
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
What Happens When You Get Old!
PLEASE USE THE TOOL TO OPEN THE CONTAINER, DO NOT USE THE TOOL TO CLOSE THE CONTAINER!
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU GET OLD!
1 They re-use you for something else. (like a geocache)
2 You need lots of pills, so there are a lot of pill bottles.(seed caches)
'What happens when you get old!' seed caches:
3 They re-use you for steampunk art.
* OLD OBJECT - When you come across something old and dicarded, place a cache there. (vehicles, etc make 'extra huge' caches!)
* OLD TREE - If you find a really cool tree, place a cache there.
* OLD ROCK - If you find a rock formation.
* OLD PLACE - If you find a historic spot or marker.
* OLD... - You get the idea...
* From Wikipedia: Steampunk is a sub-genre of science fiction, fantasy, alternate history, and speculative fiction that came into prominence during the 1980s and early 1990s. Steampunk involves a setting where steam power is still widely used—usually Victorian era Britain or "Wild West"-era United States—that incorporates elements of either science fiction or fantasy. Works of steampunk often feature anachronistic technology, or futuristic innovations as Victorians might have envisioned them, based on a Victorian perspective on fashion, culture, architectural style, and art.
4 They call you an antique.
* Things popular in steampunk: gears, gadgets, gizmos, vials, vampire fighting stuff...
5 They make reproductions of you.
This cache is hidden with permission of the property owners. Approach from the parking lot only.
Last Updated: on 3/21/2015 10:55:02 AM Pacific Daylight Time (5:55 PM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum