This cache has been placed with permission and can only be accessed when the Oregon Zoo is open (see "Related Web Page" link for rates and hours). You are looking for a very easy to find locked 30 caliber ammo can.
This cache *IS* at the posted coordinates, but you will have to use the sign that the cache is attached to to figure out the combination to the lock. The caches in the zoo are kid friendly and we recommend letting the kids figure out the combination.
- First number: How many flying monkeys are in the picture?
- Second number: How many letters are in the first two words of the title? (There are three words in the title.)
- Third number: How many fish are in the picture?
To open lock: 1) turn right 3 times and stop at the 1st number; 2) turn left one full turn passing the 1st number to stop at 2nd number; 3) turn right and stop at the thrid number. All caches are family friendly and should contain family friendly swag.
- Cache owners appreciate when finders provide logs about their adventures (or misadventures). Nothing more than TFTC makes us frown.
- Please log DNFs and information about the cache's condition. It helps owners decide when to check on their cache.