Can You See The Water Tower
In Wisconsin, United States
How Geocaching Works
- This cache is temporarily unavailable. Read the logs below to read the status for this cache.
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
- The entire trail is open to walking and bicycling.
- Pet owners, please be sure to have your pet on a leash, 8 feet or shorter, at all times
- Trail is open to snowmobiling when Fond du Lac, Green Lake and Winnebago county snowmobile trails are open.
- The trail is open to cross-country skiing and snowshoeing, and horseback riding.
The cache container is a camoflage tube The Geocache Notification form has been submitted to Sam Tobias Director of Parks and Planning for Fond du Lac County. Geocaches placed on Wisconsin Department of Natural Resource managed lands require permission by means of a notification form. Please print out a paper copy of the notification form, fill in all required information, then submit it to the manager. The DNR Notification form and land manager information can be obtained at www. wi-geocaching.com/hiding.
(No hints available.)
Last Updated: on 9/5/2014 9:59:48 AM Pacific Daylight Time (4:59 PM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum