From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In mathematics: Forty-four is a tribonacci number, a happy number, an octahedral number and a palindromic number.
In science: The atomic number of ruthenium
In sports: The retired numbers for former baseball players: Hank Aaron, Willie McCovey and Reggie Jackson; the number is sometimes considered to be a "hitter's number". Retired NFL Numbers: Floyd Little (Denver Broncos) and Pete Retzlaff (Philadelphia Eagles)
In other fields: Forty-four is:
- The designation of U.S. Route 44, a highway that runs from New York to Massachusetts
- Vicks Formula 44 is a cough suppressant
- A blues song, Forty-Four, also known as "44 Blues"
- Wyoming was the 44th state to join The United States of America.
- An agent in the American Television series Get Smart goes under the title of 44, usually assigned to small, enclosed, unexpected spots, to meet Maxwell Smart, agent 86.
An octopus pin for FTF.
(shine a black light on this pin to see your new favorite number).
FTF Honors to oregonjohn1