Coralville's Endless Adventure
In Iowa, United States
Size:  (not chosen)
How Geocaching Works
Related Web Page
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Coordinates for this cache are the parking lot, just go inside and enjoy this Endless Coralville Adventure!
This cache is available from the following hours:
Monday – Thursday: 10:00 am – 8:30 pm
Friday: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am – 4:40 pm
Sunday: 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Remember to bring a pen.
While you are inside please enjoy this wonderful facility and all that it has to offer.
The library offers story times, reading programs for children, teens, and adults, and so much more: http://www.coralvillepubliclibrary.org/
The puzzle will provide you with the Non Fiction call number you are seeking; yes indeed it is in the library!
This Cache is a completely child friendly cache so make sure you have them help! Simple math is required; I only want the number of letter characters (ex. cow = 3)
The puzzle questions are from some of my son’s favorite childhood stories that I would read to him.
Ready, here we go…………
- What is the name of the boy in And to Think That I saw It on Mulberry Street? + 1
- In The 500 hats of Bartholomew Cubbins, Bartholomew is from the Kingdom of? – 2
- What is the name of the turtle at the bottom of the pile in Yertle the Turtle? - 1
- What type of tree is The Giving Tree? + 3
- In The Lorax what was the Truffula Tree knitted into? (singular) + 3
- Mike Mulligan and His Steam Shovel, his steam shovels name is? (both names) - 5
- N - Your free answer.
- Tootle a baby locomotive who hoped to grow up to be a Flyer on the New York - ? route? + 2
- Who is the Monster in The Monster at the End of This book? + 3
- How many strawberries did The Very Hungry Caterpillar eat?
If you think you have the right answer, you can check it below.
You can validate your puzzle solution with certitude.
ab fcnprf sbe gur trbpurpxre chg n qrpvzny cbvag nsgre gur guveq cynpr
Last Updated: on 3/4/2015 1:18:10 PM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) (9:18 PM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum