On-site facilities include:
- 19 electrical campsites (fee charged)
- 12 tent or non-electrical campsites (fee charged)
- shower house with flush toilets and hot water
- picnic areas
- fishing dock
- hiking trails
- equestrian trails and horse trailer parking lot
- native grass demonstration plots
- hunting (October 15 to May 15) Restrictions: no centerfire rifles and no trapping
- winter activities: hunting, ice fishing, cross country skiing, hiking trails available. Snowmobiling is not allowed
Trails of the area take the visitor through a variety of habitats. A self-guided nature trail brochure is available at the trail head. Numerous bluebird boxes have been erected in the area and visitors may catch a glimpse of the brilliant, blue birds.
Park facilities are open May 1 through October 31.
Trying to work up the courage to walk the suspension bride. Found a good spot for another hide.