Slater (William) Park
Formerly called the Segoe Triangle, this park was officially named in 1974 at the request of the Midvale Heights Community Association. Slater was charter director of that association and an active member of the community from 1951 until his death in 1973. He was devoted to youth, working as a Madison school teacher and a lifeguard captain during the summer.
Congrats to WDNSEW for FTF with this one, too! Hmmm... Wondering what "THE" Commander is up to... :)
Changed the container and put back to original position with a new log. (09/02/2013)