National Park Challenge
In Indiana, United States
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
The United States has 59 protected areas known as national parks, which are operated by the NPS. National parks must be established by an act of the US Congress. The first national park, Yellowstone was signed into law in 1872 and the last one, Pinnacles was upgraded in 2013.
The Pirate and Eye have had a personal challenge to visit all 59 parks for many years. We invite YOU to join in this challenge. At this time we have completed 17 parks.
1. Log at least one cache within 10 different National Parks.
2. Optional - Picture of you at one of the legendary signs.
3. Provide the following information in your Found It log:
Note: ONLY National Park caches can be counted for this challenge. Monuments, trails, battlefields, recreation areas, and historical sites DO NOT COUNT.">
GC CODE - NP NAME - DATE FOUND
I have provided a list of qualifying National Parks
Congratulations for completing the National Park Challenge go to:
(No hints available.)
- List of National ParksParks highlighted in pink DO NOT have caches at this time
- National ParksParks highlighted in pink DO NOT have caches at this time.
- NP 50 PT
Last Updated: on 6/18/2014 4:54:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time (11:54 PM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum