Agriculture is one of Adams County’s leading industries. From the family farms and the pick-your-own places to the produce stands and the roadsides and wild areas, all kinds of fruits and vegetables can be found growing for harvest in Adams County.
Grand Marsh, the small community in the area of this cache, is known for its annual “Corn-N-Tater Fest”, which has been held on the third Sunday of August ever since 1963. The all-you-can-eat sweet corn and potatoes are donated by the local "corn-n-tater" growers, with all the proceeds of the event going to Grand Marsh area development.
So as you drive around Adams County, be on the lookout for apples, asparagus, blackberries, blueberries, carrots, cranberries, cucumbers, grapes, green beans, onions, peas, peppers, plums, potatoes, raspberries, strawberries, and sweet corn, and where they are grown, harvested, and sold.
Oh, yeah.... and solve thie following puzzle, too.
* apples, plums, raspberries, blueberries, onions
* strawberries, apples, grapes, peppers, carrots
* raspberries, cranberries, blackberries, blueberries, grapes
* plums, apples, cranberries, sweet corn, potatoes
* strawberries, blackberries, peas, green beans, onions
* raspberries, grapes, cucumbers, carrots, peppers
* plums, apples, sweet corn, asparagus, peas
* potatoes, green beans, carrots, onions, cucumbers
* sweet corn, asparagus, peas, plums, cranberries
* onions, peppers, potatoes, asparagus, blackberries
* grapes, strawberries, plums, apples, cucumbers
* blueberries, apples, cranberries, raspberries, peas
* blueberries, sweet corn, onions, carrots, peppers
* green beans, apples, strawberries, grapes, cranberries
* apples, blackberries, plums, strawberries, potatoes