In Tennessee, United States
Size:  (not chosen)
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
This is a virtual cache on MT.Leconte in the Smokies. There are several trails that lead to the summit,the shortest being alum cave bluff trail(5.5 miles). Located just below Newfound Gap, between Cherokee NC and Gatlinburg Tn. This cache is only open (Mid March thru Mid November)Enjoy!
After reaching the summit and finding coordinates location you will need to answer 5 questions and email me the answers.(Please don't list the answer on this site.)Thanks
- What kind of hand tool is hanging on the wall?
- What kind of storage is available for overnight guest here?
- What was the name of the first horse to be at this location?
- What 2 related machines sit in the floor and where used to make related items ?
- Who presented the Bible there,and on what date,and what was the occasion?
Nyy nafjre ner vafvqr gur ybqtr bssvpr.
Last Updated: on 9/28/2015 1:46:07 PM Pacific Daylight Time (8:46 PM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum