The site is a well-hidden cemetery. It was founded by the Bean family, but a good number of Hammonds (of which I am descendant) are buried here as well. There are some beautiful memorials here, so be sure to take time to look around. A Revolutionary War veteran is buried here.
Getting to the cemetery: At the crossroads, note the gravel lane to the southwest. There should be a small sign that says, "Bean Cemetery."
The container is hidden on the edge of the cemetery. It is a small ammo box. Original contents included:
- A log book
- A micro-cassette recorder for audio logs
- First Aid kit
- Sunbeam electronic bug repeller (let me know if it works)
- A Poncho
- Some 32 mb RAM chips (good chips, just very particular about what kind of computer the go in)
- Some CD's
- Spider-man antenna topper
- McDonald's Toys
- My signature item - lighthouse pins
- some other stuff
Thanks for taking time to visit what I consider to be a very special site.