If you would like to share some fun with your children, grandchildren or anyone else, you will want to visit the nine, nice mice sculptures, located in downtown Greenville, South Carolina. The metal mice were inspired by the classic children’s poem, “Goodnight Moon”, by Margaret Wise Brown. The mice are located up and down, and on both sides of Main Street. Each mouse has a name, and the sculptor has given each mouse a number, to aid in identifying it. There is no set order in which they must be found. As in any location with tall buildings, we have tried to get an average reading that will get you close enough to locate each one. The posted coordinates for this cache are given for “Mr. Mickey”, the first on the list. Be sure and check for nearby caches in and around the downtown area as they are increasing steadily. We hope you have a “Mice” day!
The name of each mouse and its coordinates are as follows:
To verify your find....E-mail NoMind2Find (click on the 'profile' above) with the street number at the location of Mouse #5, AND brief description where she can be seen. IF you do not tell me where the mouse is I will not give you credit... this is the toughest mouse to find.
1. Mr. Mickey: N 34 51.190 W 082 23.860
2. Mrs. Minnie: N 34 51.191 W 082 23.872
3. Milkey: N 34 51.090 W 082 23.926
4. Mickey Jr.: N 34 51.091 W 082 23.910
5. Miss Minnie: N 34 51.059 W 082 23.927
6. Melissa: N 34 51 017 W 082 23.960
7. Mitch: N 34 51.023 W 082 23.957
8. Mifflin: N 34 50.961 W 082 23.983
9. Uncle Miles: N 34 50.939 W 082 23.977