1. Please find Harry & Ruby Beggs years they were born
2. Add their birth years together
3. Subtract 3061 from that total
This will give you the answer to the missing numbers below
N44 16._ _ _
4. Find their daughter
5. Divide 1192 by the number of letters in her first name This will give you the answer to the missing numbers below
W89 30._ _ _
6. Now head to the parking area of N44 16.611 W89 30.247
6A. Please park on the side of the road not on farm path/road.
7. Head to the Lon/lat that you figured out above.
8. At the fence head east for 10 paces. Locate small container.
Please pick up any beer cans you see on this journey, seems it is the local hangout for the kids.
Please do Not give away what you will find at the final location (near the cache) in any of your logs.
~The Lil Otter
Other points of interest..
** Bluff School is the house on the corner (historical.. my relatives went to this one room school house)
** More relatives of mine are in Pine Grove Cemetery
** Head to N44 15.610 W89 31.149 (the creek where I met my namesake a cute lil otter darted in my face as I swam there..)
please note.. the DNR blew up the beaver dams long ago so now the creek is overgrown and the trout are gone. Didn't wish to put a cache here because it was soooo pretty back then.