In Wisconsin, United States
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Please log your find and email me with the answers to the
following questions. If there's a problem I'll contact you.
Please don't spoil it by posting answers to the website.
1) What number is prominently displayed on the front and side of the featured item?
2) When was the featured item manufactured (month and year)?
3) How much did the featured item weigh when it was built?
Abg qvssvphyg ng nyy, lbh pna qevir evtug gb vg.
Vg'f ovt, oynpx naq hfrq n ybg bs pbny (be jbbq)
- Heavy Iron (Summertime)Again - I airbrushed off the livery numbers - this is the
beastie in August, 2001.
- Old Company Heavy IronI airbrushed away one of the answers that is painted on the side of the cab - but otherwise this is what the target
looks like. Enjoy.
- Old Company LogoThis engine used to be parked by the trestle bridge along
US HWY 2 for many years.
Last Updated: on 1/3/2015 3:41:14 PM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) (11:41 PM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum