I was driving back from a nearby cache, and nearly had an accident when I saw someone famous looking back at me from the end of Summer Street I was quite surprised when I realized that he was not alone.
It seems that all 42 Presidents were sculpted and cast here for Presidents Park in South Dakota. Now they grace the parking lot of the artist's studio which created them.
Now for the questions:
1. Which President is prominently looking back at you as you drive down Summer Street?
2. What is the name of the artist's studio? (written on the tractor trailer's door, and on a sign on the wall.)
3. What numbers are on the telephone pole just outside the main gate to the studio?
Standard virtual cache jargon goes here -
- Please email your answers to the 3 questions.
- Please do not post the answers even if they are encrypted.
- Please respect the private property containing the heads.
- Enjoy this Houston oddity, and if you're ever in South Dakota, look for the rest of the heads.
See the Presidents Park website for more on the park.
WOW! Just realized this cache is 10 years old now.