There are 52 waterfalls listed.. yet many more to discover.. my goal is to bring you as close to these falls as I am able in this series.
Copper Falls and Brownstone Falls
NOTE: The Gorge is a closed area - stay on established trails
ALL INFO IS LOCATED ON SIGNS ALONG THE TRAIL
1) Take the left side of the looping trail.
2) Brownstone Falls - Tyler Forks plunges (A B) feet into the Bad River Gorge.
3) Devil's Gate - The number of letters in the last word is ___(C).
4) Beyond Devil's Gate - The number of letters in the last word is ___(D)
5) Tyler Forks and Bad River - The water in Tyler Forks cuts across solid beds of ________
(count the number of letters in this word ___(E)
Whereas the water in the Bad River cuts along a __________ (count the number of letters in this word ___(F)
6) Cross the bridge over Tyler Forks and follow the arrow to the 'Parking Lot and Trailhead'.
'A "---" Perspective'
Count the letters____(G)
8) What's in a name? - the date on the Penny is (H I J K)
9)Finish the 1.5 mile tour of the Three Bridges Trail and figure out the cache location with the information that you gathered.
small black sample bottle located at:
N46 22.(I-K)G A
W90 38.E F D