In Maine, United States
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Relative flat walk of about .26 as the crow flies from the road.
Cache is in an open area which should give good gps readings. It is located on the Church Hill Rd in Leeds. Parking is recommended at here 44° 16.091, 70° 09.269. Enter by the yellow gate, however please do not block the gate when parking.
Cache is a rubber maid container with a white lid. It is started with several items for young and old alike. Bring your own camera to take a picture. You won't find any water here although it seems there should be some.
Trails are used by ATVs and snowmobiles on occasion.
Frira pyhzcrq cvarf
- THE WALK STARTS HEREENTRANCE TO THE AREA.
- LOOK OVER HEREYOUR GETTING WARMER LOOKING HERE
- SPOILER SPOILER SPOILERif you really need to see where it is
- WHERE IS THE WATER????AINT NO SWIMMING HERE
- THE WAY OUT IF YOU GET LOSTYOU WONT MISS THIS ON THE WAY IN OR ON THE WAY OUT
Last Updated: on 7/20/2015 2:08:24 PM Pacific Daylight Time (9:08 PM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum