It Was Pretty (Muddy) Back There
In Wisconsin, United States
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Difficulty: Out of the three, the second leg is the hardest. The coordinates will take you to the bridge where the second one is hidden.
Altitude: There are tons of hills. Supreme kettle country.
Cache: This cache is well stocked and can hold medium sized items.
Greatly helpful suggestions:
1. Pants. I don't suggest wearing shorts or streaking in this area. The Poison Ivy grows like grass.
2. Bug Spray or run really really fast.
3. A GPS is a good idea.
4. Must be an Olympic long jumper or have boots you can get muddy. (IF you're not an Olympic long jumper don't try jumping over the mud) Or just don't go after it rains you smart person you.
5. Where there are horses there will be nutritious soil.
Thanks to: The Ecorangers and the Bushwacking Queen have helped me worke out all the bugs.
Quick Tip: If you are tired of trail walking, take the small trail down to the road for an easier walk.
Parking: To get here find GGG by New prospect and go onto Forest Lake Road. The parking coordinates are
1. zzz..., ohafra oheare
2. qba'g svqqyr va gur zvqqyr
3. svavfu qrpbqvat bayl vs lbhe'er qrfcrengr. Gur Tenl Fgbar neebj cbvagf gur jnl
Last Updated: on 12/14/2013 7:23:33 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) (3:23 PM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum