- 01 Steve and MarySteve and Mary decided to finish this all off in one 3 day weekend. Great Job. We hope to do this ourselves soon.
Here are Steve and Mary after enjoying a bbq dinner and signing the log. It looks like they have recovered and are ready to attack the Kansas Challenge.
Congratulations Steve and Mary!
- 02 byonkeIt was a gruelling trip, but we were able to tour much of Missouri and saw many areas we never expected to see. It certainly was a challenge.
Brian after having a few days to recover from their marathon caching trip.
- 03 IC1Leigh finished this quickly.
We knew that Leigh was working on this, but we had no idea that he was so close to completing the challenge. One big loop through the state and here he is after signing the log.
- 04 ajayhawkfanLike most of the others Eddie made one final dash to finish this off. He was much closer to being finished and did it in one long day. This photo is after he had a few days to recover.
- 05 Russ and DanaWith 18 pages remaining, Russ and Dana headed out on Friday afternoon. Even though these were all in the south and east of the state, they were able to grab a cache in each and be back in Liberty on Sunday evening.
Congratulations Russ and Dana!
- 06 & 07 Robert and DeanaRobert and Deana kinda sneaked up on this one. No one knew that they were after the "Challenge" until they had it in the bag. They were the first from outside Missouri to claim the "Challenge", although they both have roots in the "Show Me" state.
Congratulations Robert and Deana!
- 08 & 09 Stewy and Stewey Jr.Talk about a marathon! Stewy and Stewy Jr. did this in one fell swoop. They look to be in pretty good shape here, but it was a while before we were able to get together for the signing ceremony.
Congratulations Dennis and Marshall!
- 10 Ben and MelaniJust when we thought we had seen it all Ben and Melani combined with MoCarl81 and made another speed run. They found 59 caches in just over 62 hours. That's unreal.
Congratulations Ben and Melani!
- 11 MoCarl81MoCarl81 was the third member of the latest record setting team. They ended up driving almost 2400 miles in there quest for 58 caches.
- 12 AwhsomI think Aaron is setting a new trend by taking his time and enjoying the trip. He spent several trips while finding the required caches. We all got together at Harry's Country Club for the log signing.
- 13 mevans01Maria set another standard that was hard for some of us to fathom. She wasn't in it for the speed, but she went into this endeavor without the benefits of being a premium member. She found them all without the benefit of pocket queries. What an amazing feat.
- 14 RoadTripRoadTrip was our first cacher from the St. Louis area to complete the Challenge.
- 15 SpecterSpecter completed the Challenge by taking his time and enjoying the trip. We only wish we could have done it that way.
Congratulations Gary and Barbara
- 17__ZZ_Cathy surprised us when we heard that she and Wasko had finished The Challenge. When they realized how close they were, they decided to go for it.
- 18 Spanky&RowdyRitaJames and Rita took their time and did The Challenge in bits and pieces. All the caches that they used to complete The Challenge were found after The Challenge was published. They spent about one year total. This photo was taken at the KATY depot in Sedalia, MO.
Congratulations Jim and Rita
- 19 Geo13Paul and Bunn sent us a note and told us to be ready, they were about to finish. After fixing a little miscalculation they added another challenge to their growing list.
Congratulations Paul and Bunn
- 20 KC_ChiefsWe were expecting the KC_Chiefs to finish this one and they didn't disappoint us.
- 21 Team HoneybunniesTeam Honeybunnies were the second team from out of the Missouri/Kansas area to find this cache. They were able to dodge the snow made there final run quickly.
Congratulations Seth and Marie
- 22 P-3 NavPerry chipped away at this until he only had one page left heading into June. We finally got him corralled to sign the log. Congratulations Perry
- 23 Doc FunkPatrick had quite a few adventures to share after completing the challenge. We were impressed with his enthusiasm for geocaching. Congratulation Patrick
- 24 TollybrewMike completed this with many 1 and 2 day trips around the state. He is our second finder from the St. Louis area. He was able to stop by and sign the log while on a family Labor Day trip to KC. Congratulation Mike
- 25 webscouter.Jim and Sheree were our 25th team to complete the requirements. We really never expected that many to attempt the feat. Like so many others, they made a big push to completed the cache over a long weekend. Congratulations Jim and Sheree
- 26 GerhardusImmediately following MOGA John decided to work on the Missouri County and the Missouri Delorme challenges. He finished on 20Dec08. Congratulations John
- 27 MutherAndSunMutherAndSun combined with racer2814 make a formidable caching crew. They accepted 'the Challenger' on July 22 and thought they had completed it before the end of the year. If it had not been for that small bit of page 59 they would have been done. They finally put it to bed on Jan 24th. Congratulations Tracy
- 28 jeeperspeepersStan and Dolleye have been picking up momentum lately. The same thing happend with this challenge. They got started and just couldn't stop. Congratulations Stan and Dolleye
- 29 gdh123This was not surprise. It was a family affair and by the end of the Memorial Day weekend, Gary, Steve and Sonnie had completed the Challenge.
- 30 sho me da cache Over Memorial Day Sonnie, Steve and Gary made a big swing through the state and finished the Challenge. Congratulations Sonnie.
- 31 mo pirate Steve, Sonnie and Gary set out on Memorial Day to finish the Challenge. They had a good trip and sealed the deal. Congratulations Steve.
- 32 topgun5403 & Co-Pilot MartyThis one was a surprise. We got a call on Sunday noon to announce that they had finished the Challenge. We met later in the day to visit and signe the log. Congratulations topgun5403 & Co-Pilot Marty.
- 33 mojedoJerry and Donna thought they had completed the Challenge, but there was a 'bookkeeping' error and one was missing. In less than a week they finished up and finished the county Challenge also. Congratulations Jerry and Donna.
- Here's the layout
- Missouri Grid
- Smaller Grid
Last Updated: on 10/15/2014 5:52:23 PM Pacific Daylight Time (12:52 AM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum