THIS CACHE CANNOT BE DONE WITH ANY SNOW ON THE GROUND, BUT IT IS A REAL FUN DRY SEASON CACHE HUNT.
This cache hunt proves that sometimes the journey is what caching is really all about. It will take you on a 1.5 mile round trip walk along the ocean at the most beautiful park on the Maine coast. Even if you don't find the cache (but you should) the trip is worth it. Items to bring, pencil or pen, thinking cap. Approx time 1 hr. The physical cache location itself has been chosen because of its "safe" muggle free area, and is not that special. What is really special, is the journey you will take to get to the cache. If you don't always remember this as one of your favorite cache hunts it was a waste of all the time we put into it. Tip: If you'll be here around lunch, either pack a picnic or pick up sandwiches on your way, because it is such a great spot to relax and enjoy.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to assemble a top notch team of geo-agents and go deep inside dangerous muggle territory to find and retrieve a hidden cache. In it are the names of other geo-agents, and it cannot under any circumstances fall into muggle hands. Our whole operation could be in danger if it does.
This highly dangerous mission into very heavy enemy territory requires someone that has extensive knowledge of blending in with the muggle community. It is imperative that you or anyone you choose to accompany you, must have the ability to disguise themselves as a muggle, and work in an undercover stealth mode, without arousing suspicion.
If you accept this mission, you will proceed to the above co-ords (daylight to dusk only) where you can find a place to park your getaway vehicle. We will of course, as always, disavow any knowledge of you, your team, or your mission, should any of you be caught or apprehended.
This page and it's contents will self-destruct five minutes after you print it. The information below is highly classified and for your eyes only.
The above co-ords are where you start your mission. You will have to contact different agents, (in the order they are listed) none of them know where the cache is, but all of whom have a number that will help you find it. After you collect the numbers you will be told what to do with them.
1) From the above co-ords you have to find "Henry". Head down the hill a little and towards the closest green and red buoys out in the ocean, and you should find him, He is within sight of you. He has (5) four digit numbers, but he also has a bad memory problem. He doesn't remember which number is his. You have to help him find "his own" number which is. _______
2) After getting Henry's number take the trail behind him and at the first fork go to the ocean side and stay on it from then on. In awhile you will come to a "Barber Stop" (Ocean side of trail). Get a haircut and afterwards the barber will give you his number which is . _________
3) Continuing along on the trail, the next number is so important that only the person in charge of our mission could be trusted to give it to you. Find the "Vice President". His number is. ________
You are now entering deep into extreme muggle territory so be very cautious and use your best stealth mode.!!!!!!
4) Continue to your left and go past the gift shop heading around the lighthouse from the left side. You must now find "Annie". Her number is. ________
5) After you leave Annie you must now search for the number of "Keepers". There number is. _____
6) Your next contact is "Mennely". He blends in so well with his surroundings that you will have to look very carefully. Don't say anything about his weight because he's a real Ding-a-ling and could get mad. His weight is not your concern anyway so, just get his number which is. __________.
7) Bidding farewell to Mennely, Continue along with the ocean on your left. Your next contact is none other than "The Eagle" himself. Unfortunately the men that had his two digit number were "lost" on their mission in 1945. You will have to help him find them and their number which is ______
After finding the eagles men and their number continue to your left on the trail. Now you must find the compass rose. (This is also one of the best places to get a picture of the lighthouse). Stand on the compass rose and face west. There is a hill in front of you behind the mound of shrubs. Go to the right side of the hill, and go up the stairs. When you get at the top of the stairs go and stand with your back against the furthest "ring".
8) In front of you and a bit to your left on the hill, you'll find "Mr. White". He is very tall and he has your number which is. _______
If you have made it this far you are almost done with your mission!!!!!
Return to the safety of your geo-vehicle and do the following calculations.
1) Add all the individual digits of #'s 1,2,3,and 4 together for a new number. (Ex: 1,9,7,0 + 1,8,1,2 + 3,9 + 1,8,8,9 = 67 )
Add your new number to N 43 37.493
2) Add all the individuals digits of #'s 5,6,7and 8 together for a second new number.
Add that number to W 70 12.808
These new co-ords will to take you to your last and final agent "Alexander". As a home designer, (hoamdezinah) him and I have a lot in common. He has two numbers (above him). Simply add the first whole number to 43 35.728 and add the second whole number to W 70 11.808 for the co-ords to the cache. (Do not add the individual digits as you previously did.)
Once you have the co-ords to the cache use extreme caution, this is the most dangerous part of the mission. Even thought we feel it is in a very muggle free and safe place, please don't retrieve it if any muggles are near. IT IS NOT HIDDEN IN THE ROCK WALL SO DON'T TRY REMOVING ANY STONES FROM IT.. The final cache is only a 1 1/2 hide, but I figure the math makes up 2 more. Your geocaching powers should direct you to it.
If we don't here from you again, we'll assume you were unsuccessful, and we will have to send in another team to complete the mission.
First To Find: GeoMaine & Jessyka59