As of 01-01-2014, "Size - not chosen" will no longer be allowed for completion of this cache. Too many people using this option as a work around to avoid the micro container stigmata. This will include the "Star" South of Brothers, Oregon. As of 07-22-07, This cache has been updated. Please reprint or update your PQ. As of 10-1-11, we will halt passing out any final numbers without first submitting a completed and approved PQ.
The numbers posted above are not valid for the cache container.
These numbers will take you to Bend, Oregon where the “97701” zip code is on the map. After you complete this hunt, I will send the numbers for the cache container to you. The final cache will be in the general area of Bend, Oregon.
To get credit for this cache, you must find and log a Small, Regular or Large cache in each of the 36 counties in Oregon. We tweaked the cache page and requirements for finding this cache. You can now use a cache from any year, even finds prior to the start of this cache will do. YOU MUST BUILD A BOOKMARK LISTING OF ANY CACHES YOU WANT TO USE. THE CACHES STILL MUST BE SMALL, REGULAR OR LARGE. NO VIRTUAL OR MICRO CACHES WILL COUNT.
Seeing as we have already found at least one cache in every county, we think others might have already as well.
This cache hunt will continue even after the first year for those out there who do not travel as much as some of us and want to try their hand at it.
Now for some simple Rules:
- A - You must log a find on any small, regular or large cache in the counties.(We will read ALL cache pages to verify the size of the cache. "Micro" caches mislabeled as "Small" in our opinion, will not count. We will be the final judge of size on questionable caches.)
- B - MICRO OR VIRTUAL CACHES DO NOT COUNT FOR A "FOUND IT" LOG.
- C - Please use a GC.com Bookmark list. The county lines on National Geographic TOPO! Oregon will be the standard we will use for county boundaries. Send us your Bookmark list when completed and we will run it through National Geographic TOPO! Oregon tocheck cache placement.
- D - We will also retain the right to modify this hunt at any time or as needed to maintain the integrity of the hunt as we intended it.
- E - We hold the final decision on any and all submissions for a "FOUND IT" log on this cache.
- F - If a multi-stage cache, puzzle cache, mystery cache, etc, starts in one county and finish's in another, the county the cache is in as listed at geocaching.com is the one we will use.
Hopefully your cache hunt will be trouble free.
Questions? Send me an e-mail.
ONLY COMPLETED BOOKMARK LIST WILL BE USED.
Disclaimer: We retain all rights to this cache. We can and will modify, adjust, tweak, disable or archive this cache at any time without prior notice. Without prior notice we can and will delete any log that does not conform to our intent of this cache hunt . We will not be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages you may suffer from hunting this cache. If you attempt this geocache hunt, you do so at your own risk. Know your limits and do not attempt to exceed your abilities.