The Total Saturation Tour: KB’s Last Cache
After several years of placing caches and over 10,000 placed, King Boreas figured he would finally reach total cache saturation after placing his final four caches of the Total Saturation Tour (A Few More to Go, Almost There, I Think I can Do It, and No More Room). From the clues below, can you figure out the size, latitude, and longitude for each of the caches placed? Use your answer to the logic problem to determine the coordinates to the one place King Boreas missed on his quest for total cache saturation. A table has been provided to help you out. Place a in the box if it is true and an X in the box if it is false.
- The small cache is further north than “Almost There” and the large cache, but not the furthest north.
- “I Think I Can Do It” is a large cache.
- The cache that has a longitude of W 035° 20.000’ is not a large or micro cache.
- "No More Room", a micro cache, was placed the furthest west.
- The cache that has a longitude of W 035° 20.083’ was placed the furthest south.
- The regular sized cache is the second furthest to the west.
Use the answers to the logic problem to find the answer to the following problems and the coordinates to the cache!!
To determine the latitude for the cache, add the latitude of the large cache to the latitude of “A Few More to Go”.
To determine the longitude for the cache, add the longitude of the small cache to the longitude of the cache that has a latitude of N 32° 21.356. Add that answer to the longitude of “I Think I Can Do It”.
You can check your answers for this puzzle on Geochecker.com.