In Wisconsin, United States
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
This is a big grassy field that will soon be the home of Middleton's new soccer field. There are large parking lots already built to the East and West of the field. There is also a jogging trail that goes around the field...and a path that takes you to the wooded area of the park...complete with 1 metal picnic table. There is a small foot bridge to cross...and some grass to walk thru...but nothing bad. It was not really muddy after the big rain and 1 lousy mosquito happen to find me...it is now deceased. You are looking for an Orange Pill Bottle...in it is a log and small pencil. For the "FIRST TO FIND", there is a new, unregistered Travel Bug in its plastic bag...take it with you...it is yours.
Congratulations to CommanderUSN on his FTF!
Oruvaq Yvggyr Oenapurf Va n Ovt Gerr.
- Ed Tallard ConservancyGuru4Hire
- New BridgeGuru4Hire
- New Bridge Under ConstructionGuru4Hire
- Still 1 Lonely Picnic BenchGuru4Hire
- The Trail To The CacheYou can see the little foot bridge to the right of the little post.
- Watch Out For Wake Turbulence....Guru4Hire
- You Are Looking For ThisGuru4Hire
- Ziggy Stardust's Spiders From Mars?What the heck are these? These 2 spiders are BIG....
I found it - They Are....Argiope Aurantia
Last Updated: on 1/17/2015 5:28:12 PM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) (1:28 AM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum