Welcome to the Clown Shoes Holiday Season Cache! Heres the deal... Complete the puzzle (its really easy), go to the coordinates - which are certainly NOT the above listed coordinates. This cache has been converted to a MICRO due to area maintenance.
BEWARE OF MUGGLES – this is a very high traffic area at times.
OK, now for the puzzle... Use the Picture icon below to access the crossword layout and the questions below to fill it out.
2. What you put on your gifts so you know who the gift is for.
4. ____ the Snowman (name of a song)
8. Where does Santa live?
9. What month do we celebrate Christmas?
10. ____ Bells (name of a song)
12. Who has a long beard and wears a red suit?
14. What children like to get for Christmas.
15. What Santa rides in.
1. What do you give each other at Christmas?
3. What a Christmas house is made of.
5. Something you put on your Christmas tree.
6. If you are bad, what does Santa put in your Stocking?
7. What is the name of the reindeer with a nose that glows?
10. Whose birthday is celebrated on Christmas?
11. You put these on your Christmas tree to make it glow.
13. What do you decorate with ornaments for Christmas?
Copyright ©1998 Loraine Wauer-Ferus You may Print a copy for personal non-profit use.
Now you will use the completed crossword to fill in the equations below. You will need to know the numberical representation (for example a=1, b=2, c=3, etc.) of the letters in the numbered boxes from the crossword puzzle. SO in the equation below, you are given the number of a box from the crossword puzzle, you take the letter that you put into that box and convert it to a number as illustrated above, then put that number into the equation. Once you have all numbers, crunch them and you are on your way.
N 41 (14-5) (3-4) . (4-6)(12-10)(13-5)
W 090 (1-4) (10-2) . (2-4) (15-8) (7-11)
Thanks and have a Great Holiday!
You can check your answers for this puzzle on Geochecker.com.
CONGRATULATIONS POSSE1 FOR FTF!