THIS CACHE CANNOT BE DONE WITH ANY SNOW ON THE GROUND, BUT IT IS A REAL FUN DRY SEASON CACHE HUNT.
This mission takes you on a 1.8 mile round trip walk along the ocean at the most beautiful park on the Maine coast. Even if you don't find the cache (but you should) the trip is worth it. Items to bring, pencil or pen, thinking cap. Approx time 1 hr. The cache location itself has been chosen only because it is a "safe" muggle free area, and is not really that special. What is really special about this hunt is that you will always remember it as one of the best cache hunts that you have ever been on. It proves without a doubt, that sometimes the journey is what caching is really all about. Tip: Pack a picnic, if you'll be here around lunchtime.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to assemble a top notch team of geo-agents and go deep inside dangerous muggle territory to find and retrieve a hidden cache. In it are the names of other geo-agents, and it cannot under any circumstances fall into muggle hands. Our whole operation could be in danger if it does.
This highly dangerous mission into very heavy enemy territory requires someone that has extensive knowledge of blending in with the muggle community. It is imperative that you or anyone you choose to accompany you, must have the ability to disguise themselves as a muggle, and work in an undercover stealth mode, without arousing suspicion.
If you accept this mission, you will proceed to the above co-ords (daylight to dusk only) where you can find a place to park your getaway vehicle. We will of course, as always, disavow any knowledge of you, your team, or your mission, should any of you be caught or apprehended.
This page and it's contents will self-destruct five minutes after you print it. The information below is highly classified and for your eyes only.
The above co-ords are where you start your mission. You will have to contact different agents, (in the order they are listed) none of whom know where the cache is, but all of whom have a number that will help you find it. After you collect the numbers you will be told what to do with them.
1) From the above co-ords you have to find "Henry". Head towards the ocean and you should find him, He is within sight of you. He has (5) four digit numbers, but he also has a bad memory problem. He doesn't remember which number is his. You have to help him find "his own" number. _______
2) Take the trail behind Henry. In awhile you will come to a "Barber Stop" (Ocean side of trail). Get a haircut and afterwards the barber will give you a number._________
3) Continuing on the trail, the next number is so important that only the person in charge of our mission could be trusted to give it to you. Find the "Vice President" and get his number.________
You are now getting deep into muggle territory so be extremely cautious and use your best stealth mode.!!!!!!
4) Continue left past the gift shop heading towards the lighthouse. You must now find "Annie" and her number.________
5) You must now search for for the "Keepers". How many "Keepers" are there ? ____
6) "Mennely" is your next contact. He blends in well with his surroundings so look very carefully. Don't question his weight, (He's a real Ding-a-ling.) that's not your concern, just get his number. __________.
7) Continue along with the ocean on your left. Your next contact is none other than "The Eagle" himself. Unfortunately the men that had his two digit number were "lost" on their mission in 1945. You will have to help him find them and their number. (Not the Eagles number) ______
8) Continue on to your left. Now you must find the compass rose. (This is also one of the best places to get a picture of the lighthouse). Stand on the compass rose and face west. There is a hill in front of you behind the mound of shrubs. Go to the right side of the hill, and go up the stairs.
9) Stand with your back against the furthest "ring".
10) In front of you and a bit to your left on the hill, you'll find "Mr. White". He is very tall and he has your next number._________
If you have made it this far you are almost done with your mission!!!!! Return to the safety of your geo-vehicle and do the following calculations.
1) Add all the individual digits of #'s 1,2,3,and 4 together for a new number. (Ex: 1,9,7,0 + 1,8,1,2 + 3,9 + 1,8,8,9 = 67 )
Add your new number to N 37.397
2) Add all the individuals digits of #'s 5,6,7and 10 together for a second new number.
Add that number to W 12.734
These calculations will give you the co-ords to a micro cache. The micro has the co-ords to your final contact who has the numbers to get you to the cache. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO REMOVE ANY ROCKS OR STONES TO FIND THE MICRO., ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SLIDE IT OUT.
The co-ords in the micro will take you to your last agent "Alexander". As a home designer, him and I have a lot in common. There are two numbers above his name. Add the first number to N 35.724 and add the second number to W 11.042 for the co-ords to the cache.
Once you have the co-ords to the cache use extreme caution, this is the most dangerous part of the mission. Even thought we feel it is in a safe place, be alert for muggles. IT IS NOT HIDDEN IN THE ROCK WALL SO DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO LOOK THERE.. The final cache is only a 1 1/2 hide, but I figure the math and the micro make up 2 more. Your geocaching powers should direct you to it.
If we don't here from you again, we'll assume you were unsuccessful, and we will have to send in another team to complete the mission.
First To Find: GeoMaine & Jessyka59